There can be no other conclusion than murder
The investigation into the death of Princess Diana, led by former Metropolitan
Police Commissioner Lord Stevens, continues to confirm previously known facts
and unearth new evidence proving that the August 31st 1997 crash was no accident.
As previously exhaustively documented by this website, the evidence pointing
to murder is conclusive.
From the mid 1990's, Diana released a series of audio, videotapes and letters
voicing her fears that she would be killed
in a car crash made to look like an accident. In one letter, Diana stated,
"My husband is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure
and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry”.
A brief summary of the known evidence is as follows.
- The Pont de L'Alma tunnel was crawling with secret service personnel from
French and British intelligence. The driver of the Mercedes, Henri Paul is
confirmed as having worked for the French secret service.
- The unscheduled journey through the symbolic Pont de L'Alma tunnel (an
ancient Pagan sacrificial site) took Diana and her boyfriend Dodi Al Fayed
AWAY FROM their intended destination, Dodi's flat.
- Just before the car entered the tunnel every police radio in Paris mysteriously
died, preventing a quick response which could have saved Diana's life.
- Just before the car entered the tunnel every security camera in the tunnel
mysteriously died, preventing us from ever seeing footage of what caused the
- Eyewitnesses reported snipers and gunfire within the tunnel.
- The crime scene was completely cleaned within hours of the crash, a policy
totally anathema to standard preservation of any crime scene.
- Diana was still alive after the crash. Unexplained delays in getting her
to the hospital, caused by the slow speed of the ambulance and the fact that
it passed several nearer hospitals before reaching its destination, ensured
Diana was dead upon arrival. A faster response could have saved her life.
- The Mercedes used to transport Dodi and Diana from the Ritz was mysteriously
swapped for a car that had been stolen only weeks earlier.
- The foremost reason put forward to explain the 'accident' - that driver
Henri Paul was dangerously drunk, has been thoroughly debunked by the camera
footage of his behavior before the crash and the fact that the tests on Paul's
blood were either faked
or swapped with the blood of another dead man. Paul's liver showed no
sign of alcohol abuse and his close friends and family said he rarely drank
- Multiple eyewitnesses reported a mysterious flash of light immediately
before the crash. Many
insist that this was a laser directed at the driver to cause temporary
blindness leading to the crash.
- The initial French investigation into the crash went to every length to
ignore key evidence, intimidate eyewitnesses into silence and outright fabricate
It is important to stress that a detailed compendium of the evidence pointing
to murder would fill a book on its own.
Diana was killed because she was pregnant with Dodi's child and the British
Royal Family didn't want an Arab in their sacred bloodline. Diana was also becoming
politically involved in the Middle East and the elite saw her as a loose cannon
that could rally popular support around anything. Diana herself remarked to
reporters that there would be 'a big surprise' from her a few days before her
Lord Steven's previous enquiry into Irish Republican Army terrorism unearthed
links to British intelligence but seemed to disappear down the memory hole.
Our hope is that the inquiry will have some genuine consequences for the criminals
who assassinated 'England's Rose' and that it will prevent them from engaging
in similar political hits in the future.
Read from Looking Glass News
Diana driver was secret informer
Diana crash"caused by laser beam"