|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing Police State / Military NEWS articles 1 through 75 of 866
- While "national service" encompasses more than the military, including such government-run programs as the Peace Corps, Americorps and Teach for America, as well as private and religious programs, both McCain and Obama focused on expanding the US Armed Forces as a major goal of the next administration, whether Democratic or Republican.
- President Bush signed into law a bill which will see the federal government begin to screen the DNA of all newborn babies in the U.S. within six months, a move that has been described as the first step towards the establishment of a national DNA database.
- "We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals."
- Aggressive actions led police to use Taser on man at Vancouver airport.
- The US Senate’s 72-to-25 vote in favor of a resolution condemning the liberal antiwar group MoveOn.org for publishing a newspaper ad questioning the credibility of Iraq war commander Gen. David Petraeus represents a chilling attack on freedom of speech and a further undermining of the bedrock constitutional principle that subordinates the military to democratic civilian control.
- The U.S. has "a new massive ordnance penetrator that's 30,000 pounds, that really penetrates ... Ahmadinejad has nothing in Iran that we can't penetrate."
- Media activist Alex Jones was arrested by New York Police Department officers while filming a documentary about the sixth anniversary of September 11th and joining the protest against the official version of what happened on 9/11.
- People using CIA and FBI computers have edited entries in the online encyclopedia Wikipedia on topics including the Iraq war and the Guantanamo prison, according to a new tracing program.
- Is it possible Markos Alberto Moulitsas Zúńiga, leader of the "Kossaks," that is to say followers and fawners of the Daily Kos, is a CIA operative? Francis Holland, posting on the My Left Wing messageboard, details Moulitsas’ relationship with the CIA.
- Police officer recently returned from Iraq smashed into Kuhn's home, choked husband and then claimed they assaulted him.
- AT&T provided National Security Agency eavesdroppers with full access to its customers' phone calls, and shunted its customers' internet traffic to data-mining equipment installed in a secret room in its San Francisco switching center.
- The Department of Defense is planning to implant microchips in soldiers' brains for monitoring their health information, and has already awarded a $1.6 million contract to the Center for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B).
- The White House agreed Israel would receive a massive $30 billion in U.S. military aid over the next decade, averaging $3 billion a year, to match massive increases in military assistance to Saudi Arabia. The U.S government has prepared to give Saudi Arabia $20 billion over the next decade.
- Is Justice Possible in A World Where Might Makes Right
- Travel Credentialing And Permitting System Well Underway
- High-level Verizon exec. is ex-official who long-argued for more surveillance
- Questionable Pentagon methods of recruitment are resulting in "US ground forces increasingly made up of a motley mix of under-age teens, old-timers, foreign fighters, gang-bangers, neo-Nazis, ex-cons, inferior officers and a host of near-mercenary troops, lured in or kept in uniform through big payouts and promises".
- When pressed, I sometimes reply: "I don't hate America. In fact, think it's one of the best countries anyone ever stole."
- THE US ADDICTION TO WAR, MAYHEM AND MADNESS
- The National Security Surveillance Act, currently working its way through the rubberstamp halls of Congress, is simply remarkable in its fascist depth and breadth.
- My Adventures with the FBI
- 30 Years in Prison and the Struggle Continues
- Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield, the Air Force secretary said Tuesday.
- Yes Lie ! big lies ! small lies, all lies are good in the war against consumer databases !
- The homeland security market has an army of lobbyists working for its interests in Washington
- It seems that photographing major Bush donors is now a federal offense.
- Bugti: Latest victim of CIA's "Worldwide Attack Matrix."
- ...ever since 9/11 Americans have been living under dictatorial rule.
- What to do (and what not to do) if you are ever questioned by alleged government agents or alleged federal public officers.
- "Oligarchies are often controlled by a few powerful families whose children are raised and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy, often at some sort of expense to those governed."
- The aggressive new campaign...to depict U.S. foes in the Middle East as "fascists" and its domestic critics as "appeasers" owes a great deal to steadily intensifying efforts by the right-wing press over the past several months to draw the same comparison.
- ...About Anything Ever
- Lab report reveals much more
- ...for NSA key word search communications surveillance computers.
- It's Easy If You Know How!
- The clearly demented Donald Rumsfeld told the annual convention of the flatulent, double-knit clad, cigarette-smoking, and beer guzzling American Legion convention yesterday in Salt Lake City compared critics of Bush's disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq to those in the 1930s who tried to appease Hitler.
- The biggest business opportunity still looms: Driver's licenses, which are due for a retooling under new federal laws.
- Never mind that the unitary decider in the Oval Office hails from a family that violated the Trading with the Enemy Act by "profiting from their Nazi partnerships" during the Second World War, a well established fact...not that we can expect the corporate media to point out such things.
- Magic Bullet Specter and the the Senate Judiciary Committee are set to deliver a coup de grâce to the Bill of Rights...
- If worse came to worse, if the government sent some private security firm filled with sociopaths into your town or neighborhood to round up people like you, could you count on your neighbors to stand with you?
- At Last, Something That's Still Made in the USA
- From the lack of body counts in Iraq, to drug wars to torture, the United States is making the world a worse place to live in.
- Escalating security measures, body scans, lie detector tests and behavior analysis now being forced upon unwitting human livestock passing through airports are the first stage of an agenda to create a two tier caste system whereby only government authorized citizens will be able to travel and everyone will be subject to intense airport style harassment on city streets.
- The Military/Industrial complex makes its "living" killing!
- And there you have it ~ the real purpose of FEMA is to not only protect the government but to be its principal vehicle for martial law.
- Will They Bomb Bedford?
- In addition to Arabs, South Asians, and Muslims, the neocon fascist police state apparatus, gaining momentum with every fake terrorist incident, will target in addition those of us who have the temerity to question what our rulers have in mind for us...
- ...it wasn't agents of King George III who ordered Jeff and Nicole Rank to be shackled and led off to jail for showing public disrespect to their sovereign. It was agents of President George W.
- ...the economic, political and cultural prerequisites of fascism do not exist in the Middle East – but they do exist in the United States.
- While the Bush Administration calls for the immediate disbanding of what it has labeled "private" and "illegal" militias in Lebanon and Iraq, it is pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into its own global private mercenary army...
- The New World Order does not break rank when it comes to your extinction
- ...about 1 percent of U.S. representatives and senators have a child in uniform...no different from other places where the leadership class in this country gathers -- no different from the boardrooms, newsrooms, ivory towers and penthouses of our nation.
- This is more blatant martial law prep...
- The following table shows that both Democratic and Republican administrations use false flag terror and fake intelligence.
- ...the Bush administration proposes to extend the practice of indefinite detention and summary trial by military commissions to include American citizens.
- Cheney-Specter Spy Deal Threatens Basic Constitutional Freedoms
- "They thought the Vice President might stop, and because these were fairly long wooden sticks with points on them, they thought they might be a threat to the Vice President..."
- U.S. wants to track students' every step
- ...the centre will have to produce and stockpile the world's most lethal bacteria and viruses, which is forbidden by the 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention.
- Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon… [Fill in the Blank]
- Ravaged by the Cancers of Capitalism and Neoliberalism
- Two Oakland police officers working undercover at an anti-war protest in May 2003 got themselves elected to leadership positions in an effort to influence the demonstration
- The elite few and not the many are running the entire show and what they say goes because they have the international bankers and their long established financial systems of enslavement onside to ply them with endless wealth to fund the killing and reap back the profits.
- The files reveal numerous cases of German Nazis, some clearly guilty of war crimes, receiving funds, weapons and employment from the CIA.
- Inside America's Private Army: Profitable Patriotism
- The current middle east bombing campaigns both in Afghanistan and Lebanon are part of Straussian Rule which has the following characteristics...
- Between the enforced altered and managed realities of media, politicians, environmentalism, globalism, think tankers, and our CFR-inspired New American Community, why not throw mass intellectual incapacitation into the mix. Makes for easy nation conquering – don’t you think?
- War is good for business. Everyone knows that.
- ...the closer we get to November without some major global event to spin and twist, the bigger an event the Republicans need, and the sooner the better. Hey, look, there goes Israel, bombing Lebanon. It's a major global event!
- The outsourcing of political intimidation
- In corporate speak democracy and free trade has nothing to do with human beings and their freedoms. What Bush and his kind are really talking about is absolute corporate rule and continued Plutocracy.
- If swarthy men can be arrested for pipe dreams, what about that emaciated blond...that has repeatedly called for the death of people...
- Bush will never be prosecuted in the United States, because of the pervasive ideology of imperialism, which is racist at its very core
- Our job is to hear and obey
- - by Howard Zinn- Should we not begin to redefine patriotism?
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>