|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
The editor has fallen ill with a very grave illness. Without her assistance this site would not exist. I would like to express my personal gratitude to her. Her effort, support, and contributions through the years have been precious. Please share my positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for her. God bless you, get well soon.
Viewing ALL NEWS articles 151 through 225 of 7251
- After enduring two major assaults, Fallujah is under threat from U.S. forces again, residents say.
- In 1970, South America had its own September 11 when Salvador Allende was overthrown in a US-inspired coup by Augusto Pinochet. This set the stage for the transcontinental Operation Condor, a Latino war "of" terror that eliminated thousands of people who were or might have become political adversaries.
- America’s Economic Meltdown
- The homeland security market has an army of lobbyists working for its interests in Washington
- Dramatic evidence that America is involved in illegal mercenary operations in east Africa has emerged in a string of confidential emails...
- Members and movement attacked from several directions
- Democrats really have no problem destroying the Constitution and killing people in faraway lands, so long as a Democrat president does the killing and trashing.
- Only the deluded or the paid-off still believe amateur Arab pilots did it
- Disturbed about the content and quality of physicist Steven E. Jones' 9/11 work, Drs. Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood present a critique. It covers ten major issues which include demolition of WTC 7, demolitions of WTC 1&2, evidence for high-energy explosives, thermite, glowing aluminum, No Plane Crash Theory (NPCT instead of NPT) and other issues.
- It seems that photographing major Bush donors is now a federal offense.
- Under the guise of free market capitalism, conservative policies have made 80-hour work weeks the norm. Working harder for less money means middle class families are getting screwed.
- Today's revelation
- Cold War Pentagon Memo Confirms State-Sponsored Self Terrorism
- ... a large number of Americans will undoubtedly buy into the latest Osama bin Laden video purporting to show the Evil One lavishing attention on alleged hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi prior to their supposed martyrdom...
- Sources within the U.S. Intelligence Community provided information on the financing -- via foreign funding sources, covert intelligence networks, and illegal pseudo-banking routes -- of programmers, election officials, and others to ensure that Bush and Cheney captured Ohio's critical 20 electoral votes.
- Mary Peters at Transportation: Major responsibility is to ensure roadblocks to North American SuperCorridor are eliminated.
- There is evidence that the whereabouts of Osama are known to the Bush Administration.
- Brigham Young University placed physics professor Steven Jones on paid leave Thursday while it reviews his involvement in the so-called "9/11 truth movement" that accuses unnamed government agencies of orchestrating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center.
- About Those Nazi Appeasers
- The members of a small cabal owned the WTC complex, controlled its electronic security, and also controlled the security not only for one of the airlines whose aircraft were hijacked on 9/11, but the airport from which they originated.
- In the belly of the beast of Bentonville
- The "managed globalization" designed by our political leaders has contributed very much to this upward redistribution of income. The key word here is "managed." It is not, as the pundits argue, simply the result of market forces combined with technological changes in communication and transportation.
- Prisons for profit, spooks-for-hire, pay-as-you-drink-water -- it was only a matter of time before the privatizing mania reached the Internal Revenue Service.
- This is more or less the position that the Democrats are staking out. The occupation of Iraq—or rather, the way this occupation is being carried out—is preventing the US government from dealing with more "pressing" problems, particularly Iran.
- Longtime oil industry critic paints picture of institutionalized graft and corruption in GOP-ruled Alaska.
- Personally, I have come to the conclusion that the media is not only influenced by the CIA… the media is the CIA.
- It is impossible to be an informed citizen by watching network news. The business-friendly script is carefully edited to portray America’s activities around the world in a positive light.
- Once upon a time in America, the land of opportunity, a group of foreign guys at a Florida strip club said: "Let's get Korans and boxcutters and hijack airplanes and crash them into skyscrapers."
- The World is at a Critical Crossroads
- Who conducted this survey? And what do they want us to believe?
- ...Australian Foreign Minister Downer’s visit is aimed at safeguarding Canberra’s interests and pressuring East Timor’s parliament into giving an immediate go-ahead for the exploitation of Timor Sea oil and gas.
- A PLAY ON NOTHING IN THREE ACTS
- Economic Imperialism: Victims Finance their own Exploitation
- Bolivia's President Evo Morales...talks...about reform plans for his country, socialism in Latin America, and the often tense relations of the region's leftists with the United States.
- Bugti: Latest victim of CIA's "Worldwide Attack Matrix."
- The next time anyone mentions welfare queens be sure to mention Citibank.
- ...ever since 9/11 Americans have been living under dictatorial rule.
- "Today, there are no ifs or buts in my mind that this was an inside job. The US government orchestrated it with the help of MI6 and Pakistan and Mossad. What they are telling us is bullshit. The hijackers were patsies and Osama bin Laden was set up"
- Halliburton has become synonymous with war profiteering, but there are lots of other greedy fingers in the pie. We name names on 10 of the worst.
- What to do (and what not to do) if you are ever questioned by alleged government agents or alleged federal public officers.
- Have a nice Labor Day. Try to forget it's a sick joke.
- How do the very wealthy spend their money? You may not want to know.
- ...Network News will officially go Cable with Katie Couric playing the role of Edward R. Murrow
- Porn for Troops
- Lawyers Point to Fine Line Between Sting and Entrapment
- ...for a smooth transition from the present to the future, there are certain rules that need to be learned first.
- Endangering the Food Supply
- "Oligarchies are often controlled by a few powerful families whose children are raised and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy, often at some sort of expense to those governed."
- The aggressive new campaign...to depict U.S. foes in the Middle East as "fascists" and its domestic critics as "appeasers" owes a great deal to steadily intensifying efforts by the right-wing press over the past several months to draw the same comparison.
- ...About Anything Ever
- …. And why I now believe the WTC was demolished.
- Not only do they finance wars by fronting capital needed to build bombs and other assorted weapons of mass destruction, they lend money to every cash-strapped Pvt. Tom, Dick, and Harry in the military, charging exorbitant amounts of interest as they go.
- We have had three Presidents who supported the right of the government to issue Treasury Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes. Unfortunately for us, all three were killed by "lone assassins."
- Vicente Fox, the outgoing Mexican president, has been prevented from making his last state of the nation speech by opposition politicians who seized the podium in the country's parliament.
- Rupert Murdoch's Victims
- Lab report reveals much more
- John Bolton, the "interim," that is to say installed, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, has announced there is no doubt Iran plans to build nuclear bombs.
- ...for NSA key word search communications surveillance computers.
- The "undercover tactical unit" involved in the assault and TASERing of a 9/11 investigative journalist at his Chicago-area home was most likely an operation ordered by the Department of Homeland Security...
- With a growing base of evidence, it finally seems we can officially make a case for a controlled demolition of the World Trade Centers, buildings #1, #2, and #7.
- Clearly, it needs to be the right kind of bleeding to lead the news. The skin, if not the blood, needs to be the right color. Can there be much doubt about the differences that race, ethnicity, class, and nationality/geography make to media coverage in the U.S. today?
- The "ownership society" looks like this: The owners are doing quite well, thank you.
- The Ambiguous Claim of British Disengagement from Iraq
- It's Easy If You Know How!
- Pharmaceutical companies, affiliated trade groups spent more than $600,000 on trips
- The clearly demented Donald Rumsfeld told the annual convention of the flatulent, double-knit clad, cigarette-smoking, and beer guzzling American Legion convention yesterday in Salt Lake City compared critics of Bush's disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq to those in the 1930s who tried to appease Hitler.
- How 'merchant coal' is changing the face of America.
- Shocking Lancet Study. Those responsible included Haitian police, United Nations peacekeepers and anti-Lavalas gangs.
- The blame for this rapidly-approaching meltdown lies entirely with the Federal Reserve, the privately-owned collection of 10 central banks who cooked up a way to shift wealth from one class to another through low interest rates.
- Rising prices and profits translated into pay packages for oil company chief executive officers that are nearly three times the size of similarly sized businesses, a new study from two watchdog groups said.
- In the world's biggest economy, one in eight Americans and almost one in four blacks lived in poverty last year...
- Soldiers die, CEOs prosper
- Tabloid stories involving sex, crime or celebrity are preferred by TV news management today. These stories are inexpensive to cover, since speculation by alleged experts can fill fill up hours of airtime. And tabloid stories typically don't offend anyone in political or economic power, including corporate sponsors and media owners.
- Move over Bill, Chris, Michelle, Rush, Sean, & Company. Make way for a worthy challenger to the title of leader of the racist rant pack holding court weekday evenings on his hourly show on CNN.
- The biggest business opportunity still looms: Driver's licenses, which are due for a retooling under new federal laws.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>