|Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Corporate Media|
|| | ||
Archive for the Month of August, 2005.
Viewing 9-11 NEWS articles 1 through 24 of 24.
- In the fall of 2001, a librarian at the University of Oklahoma in Norman (OU) told me that she was present when the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) conducted an interview about the fact that an airline ticket for a 9/11 hijacker was purchased from a computer terminal at that school’s library.
- Phillip Jayhan is on the Bush administration "watch list" for getting too close to unraveling the U.S. government's shady dealings in 9/11. The victim of constant harassment, his personal privacy and free speech rights have been violated on a weekly basis for more than a year by government thugs who have no respect for the U.S. Constitution.
- It was announced during the DC Emergency Truth Convergence that the July 22 Congressional Briefing on 9/11 sponsored by Rep. Cynthia McKinney and Rep. Raul Grijalva will be followed up by a similar event sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus.
- Vanity Fair Profile Reveals New Facts About FBI's Termination of Former Translator Sibel Edmonds
- Ever since I heard about Nick Berg’s beheading in Iraq last year, along with the fact that he had been a student and later an OU employee, I have suspected that he was the white American male who bought the 9/11 hijacker’s ticket from the OU library, that he was acting as a CIA covert operative when he did it, and that they set him up to be killed in order to let the secret die with him.
- William Doyle has become one of the main lightening rods of the 9/11 truth movement, saying President Bush and his cronies are the biggest stumbling block in getting at the real truth. Involved as one of the plaintiffs in a trillion dollar 9/11 lawsuit, he wants the American people to know Bush is hiding vital documents that could lead to the truth.
- NOTE: SO FAR THIS IS THE LARGEST ARTICLE EVER PRINTED BY THE UK MAINSTREAM MEDIA RAISING MANY OF THE SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 9/11 COVER UP
- The Sept. 11 commission knew military intelligence officials had identified lead hijacker Mohamed Atta as a member of al-Qaida who might be part of U.S.-based terror cell more than a year before the terror attacks but decided not to include that in its final report, a spokesman acknowledged Thursday.
- (Dont forget to say Achtung... And if you have dark skin and your name is Mohammed, you might want to stay home. It's only prudent as Bush Sr. would say)
- by Daniel Hopsicker- Here’s the big question nobody seems to be ready to ask: Upon what basis did the 9.11 Commission conclude that the FBI’s timeline was correct and that an elite Army Intel unit was mistaken in saying they were tracking Mohamed Atta roaming freely across America during 1999 and 2000?
- He remembered hearing the north tower shake and thought something in the basement had exploded.
- In this brand new interview conducted last week, we find the indefatigable Sibel Edmonds as spirited as ever and determined to press on with her legal cases, in her attempt to alert the American people of high-level criminal behavior and corruption in and around the U.S. government.
- Janet Parker was helping O'Neill get close to a known terrorist kingpin in the months preceeding 9/11, but says FBI officials did everything in their power to block O'Neill.
- by Daniel Hopsicker -Mohamed Atta was protected from official scrutiny as part of an officially-protected cocaine and heroin trafficking network with ties to top political figures, including Republican officials Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris, and it was this fact—and not the "terrible lapses" of “weak on terror” Clinton Administration officials cited by Republican Congressman Curt Weldon—which shielded him from being apprehended before the 9.11 attack.
- High-Ranking Army Officer Claims Missile Used at Pentagon, Not Commercial Airliner
- If my suspicions are correct that he was infiltrating Al Qaeda under CIA supervision, then the appearance of being a vagrant might have been part of his pretense.
- The post-911 domestic flights of Bin Laden family members out of the United States with the sanction of the Bush White House were not the only instances where Americans have flown with the family that spawned "Al Qaeda" leader Osama Bin Laden.
- There is more evidence about the agency’s deep interest in Berg. When the laptop computer of Zacarias Moussaoui was searched on 9/11, the FBI recovered the University of Oklahoma computer identification record, Berg6273, which belonged to Nick Berg.
- In addition to not informing either the 9.11 Commission or the Congressional Intelligence probe which preceded it about Mohamed Atta Senior’s U.S. visit, closed circuit videotape provided to the FBI with evidence of his presence has apparently been erased.
- Journalist Wayne Madsen has left Washington over death threats and William Rodriguez, 9/11 truth-seeker, had his apartment burglarized. Both fit the description of the person supposedly targeted by the government.
- In amazement and awe, audiences hang on every word of William Rodriguez when he speaks about his experiences of Sept. 11, 2001. The compelling testimony of the former custodian of the World Trade Center, in which he clearly describes a huge explosion occurring in the basement of the North Tower seconds before the plane struck the building, demolishes the government version of events as completely as the explosions that pulverized the twin towers.
- An active-duty Navy captain has become the second military officer to come forward publicly to say that a secret intelligence program tagged the ringleader of the Sept. 11 attacks as a possible terrorist more than a year before the attacks.
- The one thing that Rodriguez mentioned that was news to me was that the pulverized concrete was hot and burned his face and eyes, very interesting.
- The Model for "removing" skyscrapers is the Penzer Building in Detroit, courtesy of Controlled Demolition, Inc
Pages for August, 2005